- Collection of Personal Information We may collect personal information when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you complete a membership application, sign up for our newsletter, or make a donation. The personal information we may collect may include your name, address, phone number, email address, and payment information.
- Use of Personal Information We use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To process your membership application, funding application or donation
– To communicate with you about our organization and events
– To send you our newsletter or other promotional materials
– To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
- Disclosure of Personal Information We may disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
– To our service providers who assist us in providing services to you (such as payment processors)
– To government authorities if required by law
– To third parties with your consent
- Security of Personal Information We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet or electronic storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Retention of Personal Information We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
- Access to and Correction of Personal Information You have the right to access and correct your personal information. If you wish to access or correct your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
- Links to Third-Party Websites Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-party websites.
- Children’s Privacy Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.